Get close to international stars, sports legends, political greats and historical personalities. You can do that in the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in Berlin. Here you can get information and tickets for the Berlin attraction at the Unter den Linden location.
table of contents
Madame Tussauds Berlin | Wax museum in Berlin
Madame Tussaud’s roots go back to 1770 when, under the guidance of her mentor and uncle, Dr. Philippe Curtius, made his first wax portraits in Paris. During the French Revolution, Marie Tussaud had to make death masks for prominent guillotine victims for the Revolution Museum. When her uncle died, she inherited his wax figure collection. With this she moved to London, where she toured with her traveling exhibition for several years. It was not until 1835 that she installed a permanent exhibition in London. It has been on Marylebone Road since 1884. Since then there have been seven sister attractions – one of them in Berlin. It was opened on July 5, 2008 at the historic Unter den Linden site.
- New York City
- Washington D.C.
- Shanghai, China
Highlights Madame Tussauds Berlin
Madame Tussauds has many attractions to offer. In addition, there are always new elements, so that a multiple visit is worthwhile. In addition to the many international stars, sports legends, political greats and historical personalities, there are some subject areas that are included. Amongst other things:
- Culture, politics, television
- History area
- House of #berlincolours!
- Crime scene set
- Interactive music area
- Interactive soccer area
- Interactive film area
- Star Wars subject area
- Divas in film history
- Celebrity party
- daily 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last admission: 6 p.m.)
- Closed December 24th
- Adults 21 euros,
- Children 16 euros
- Children under 3 years of age have free entry
- Free entry to the Madame Tussauds wax museum in Berlin and numerous other top attractions with Berlin City Pass en
Tickets for Madame Tussauds Berlin
Get the cheapest ticket for the whole family (2 adults and 2 children). It includes priority entry through the VIP entrance.
Reiseführer für Ihre Berlin Reise Amazon.de
- MARCO POLO Reiseführer Berlin: Reisen mit Insider-Tipps. Inklusive kostenloser Touren-App
- REISEFÜHRER BERLIN - Eine unvergessliche Reise: Erkunden Sie alle Traumorte und Sehenswürdigkeiten und erleben Sie kulinarisches Essen, Action, Spaß, Entspannung, uvm. - Der praxisnahe Reiseguide
- Lonely Planet Reiseführer Berlin
- Vis-à-Vis Reiseführer Berlin: mit Extra-Karte zum Herausnehmen
- Baedeker Reiseführer Berlin, Potsdam: mit praktischer Karte EASY ZIP
- Bruckmann Reiseführer: 500 Hidden Secrets Berlin. Ein Stadtführer mit garantiert den besten Geheimtipps und Adressen.: Die besten Tipps und Adressen der Locals